Sunday, February 20, 2011

Entry 5

June 12th:

Finally defeated illness, been trying to get sick the last couple of days. Went out last Friday for hotpot with the group, plus Zack and Louis, it was alright. What happened next was fun. Ended up going back to Louis's place with a big case of Dali, beer, and played King's Cup all night. I've also become a casual smoker while in China, but only when drinking. Met Louis's roommates, who played with us, they were Matt from Ireland, Adam from Maryland, Kiko from Canada, and James from Vermont. Louis himself is from Portugal, and actually gave me a pretty cool Portugal sash thing, with the agreement I must wear it everyday, or have m ass kicked. It was either that or find a way to steal his stolen PR China Security hat. Was supposed to go out last night to watch the World Cup stuff, but allergies were working me over, and every place was way too crowded, so I just got some rest. Was the right choice. Today, so far, we've been to Black Dragon Pool and a botanical garden. I find you get the better pictures striking off on your own instead of running with the pack.

No comments:

Post a Comment