Sunday, February 20, 2011

Entry 4

June 9th:

Monday was the best day ever! Found a store with legit dvds for super cheap. hello Dexter seasons 1-4. To top it off, I got a hot shower for the first time in weeks. Glorious. Things have been picking up, or rather settling down, into a routine. Every once in a while it's weird to realize EVERYONE around me is Chinese, but other than those awkward moments, it's fun. I think we take our diversity in America for granted. Any who, kind of developed some allergy thing last night, very irksome. Hopefully, it just stays a mild annoyance. Just finished the last of my sci-fi/fantasy books I'd brought with me. I have a feeling boredom will hit me pretty hard fairly soon. You wouldn't think that's possible, but being in one place for any extended amount of time, even China, quickly becomes not as fascinating...I guess I could always study?

Chinese TV commercial scheduling is super weird. And goddamnit, women aren't supposed to sing "Erl Koenig"!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment