Sunday, September 12, 2010

Entry 1

The internet in China decided I couldn't access this blog...so that's the excuse for that time period. After I got back, I was just interested in visiting with friends and making the most out of what was left of my summer vacation.

SO! Without further adieu, here begins the entries from my journal in China.

Thursday May 27th:

Woke up at 6:30am, hopefully this trend continues and I won't get jet lagged or have trouble with early morning classes. met other OU student, was ridiculously happy to have someone to talk English with and who was in the same boat I was. Hopefully once I get money changed and classes start, I won't feel so overwhelmed. As it stands, I had a moment of despair already at the prospect of being here two whole months. However, just having someone else to talk with made it all better. I know once everyone gets here and classes begin, It'll be a blast. Had a crazy gap toothed guy make fun of my beard and my abundant leg hair, he told me I should go down the street and get a shave. Was quite humorous, as me and the guy I was with didn't puzzle that out till later...

No comments:

Post a Comment